ICE RACING SERIES
ICE RACING RULES
The 2019 Race Season is Run by the Rocky Motorcycle Club under CMA Sanction. The Ice Racing Series is subject to the general rules of the Rocky Motorcycle Club, CMA Official Ice Racing and Sportsman Rules as well as the additional Rules laid out below.
CMA Official Ice Racing and Sportsman Rules rules can be found at http://www.canmocycle.ca/
- Chest Protector and winter goggles required at all times in all classes.
- All Motorcycles & ATV require Dead man Tether Killswitch 18″ or shorter. Tether must be a solid material. Start line testing of kill switches will be enforced at Race Officials discretion.
- SOLID FULL FRONT & REAR GUARDS Required on motorcycles, No exceptions. Failure to maintain guards will result in rejection from races or entire event. Guards are subject to inspection by CMA race officials.
- Side panel & Front Numbers required.
- Larger than 5″ Machines must be on Spill Mats when refueling
- Ride within your skill level.
- ATVS – REQUIRE REAR BUMPER GUARDS. Guards are subject to inspection by CMA race officials.
- UTV Rear Bright Light – Solid or Flashing, to be mounted 4 feet or higher. Allows riders to see each other in snow dust white outs. Mandatory for the 2019 season.
- UTV driver’s side mesh door mandatory. Must be bolted on and able to withstand full weight of driver.
- UTV passengers must be a current RMC member and pay a daily race fee to be covered by insurance.