ICE RACING SERIES
ICE RACING RULES
The Ice Racing Series is subject to the general rules of the Rocky Motorcycle Club as the additional Rules laid out below.
- Chest Protector and winter goggles required at all times in all classes.
- All Motorcycles & ATV require Dead man Tether Killswitch 18″ or shorter. Tether must be a solid material. Start line testing of kill switches will be enforced at Race Officials discretion.
- SOLID FULL FRONT & REAR GUARDS Required on motorcycles, No exceptions. Failure to maintain guards will result in rejection from races or entire event. Guards are subject to inspection by CMA race officials.
- Side panel & Front Numbers required.
- Fueling of any machines must be done on a spill mat or inside of a trailer
- Ride within your skill level.
- ATVS – REQUIRE REAR BUMPER GUARDS. Guards are subject to inspection by CMA race officials.
- UTV Rear Bright Light – Solid or Flashing, to be mounted 4 feet or higher. Allows riders to see each other in snow dust white outs. Mandatory for the 2019 season.
- UTV upper door net must be securely fastened on the driver and passenger side (if carrying a passenger)
- UTV passengers must be a current RMC member and pay a daily race fee to be covered by insurance.
ICE RACING EVENTS
2021 OVAL ICE RACING SERIES
THERE WILL BE NO ICE RACING EVENTS FOR THE 2021 SEASON
Posted: January 18, 2021
It’s with a super heavy heart that I have to tell you that we made an executive decision to call off ice racing for the 2021 season. Not only due to covid restrictions but the ice is in no condition from the warm weather as well as the lack of snow imposes some big safety risks! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding!
To all of our ice sponsors: If you have already submitted your forms and deposit we unfortunately cannot issue a refund but with that being said we will carry those donations and sponsorships over for next years ice racing season! If you have any questions feel free to get ahold of me at any time!
Looking forward to seeing everyone in the summer season for motocross and off-road if all goes well!!
- Rocky Motorcycle Club Executive