$25/class + $25
$15/class + $25
THIS IS ABOUT HAVING FUN AND ENJOYING FRIENDLY COMPETITION
- All racers must possess an RMC day pass or current membership to participate in RMC events and races.
- Any rider under the age of 18 years must have signed consent from a minimum of 1 parent/ Guardian. Both are to sign whenever possible.
- Minimum safety requirements of boots and helmets must be worn AT ALL TIMES when on any type of off-road equipment or bike.
- No littering. Pack in pack out rules must be followed.
- Poor sportsmanship on and off the course at RMC events will NOT be tolerated. Penalties will be at the Race Official’s discretion.
- Pit areas and fuelling stations will be in a designated area.
- Spark arrestor is mandatory to race. This is Law in Alberta and B.C.
- All riders must complete 1 full lap to qualify for points. Rocky Motorcycle Club races run for 90 minutes for adult classes, 60 minutes for kids and lady’s classes and 30 minutes for peewee classes unless otherwise stated prior to the start of the race.
- Starting the race in the incorrect starting class will result in a DNF.
- Courses are marked with pink ribbon for trail and blue ribbon for corners. The blue ribbon will be on the trail side that you will turn on.
- Riders must remain within 15 feet of the trail ribbon. Effort must be made to stay on trail. Course cutting by means of short cuts or corner cutting is grounds for a time penalty or disqualification.
- When a faster rider comes up behind you please allow them to pass safely.
- Roosting the score tent will not be tolerated.
- In the event that the ambulance must leave the race, the race will be suspended.
- Any injury or incident on course MUST be reported to the Race Official. ALL medical treatment MUST also be reported prior to the end of race day.
- In the event that we must stop a race due to unforeseen circumstances, all racers ON COURSE will receive 2 points for that race.
- Once results are posted there will be a 15-minute NO CONTACT period followed by a 30-minute protest period.
- All protests must be made in writing to the Race Official by the Racer. This is for all classes. Failure to comply will result in protest not being considered.
- Protests outside of 30 minutes, unless a result of technical error, will not be considered. It is the responsibility of the Racers to check the results within the 30-minute period.
- Kids classes are restricted to kids bikes (smaller than 21"/18" wheel combo).
- If you had a podium finish last year you will be bumped to the next class this year.
- If you appear to be in the wrong class (either too high or to low) you will me moved up or down as per the race committee decision carrying with you 1/2 points to the next class.
- Any protest taken to ANYONE other than the Race Official during and after, the 30-minute protest period will result in a Disqualification.
Off-Road Action Is Planned!
2021 HARE SCRAMBLE EVENTS
Join us for a pre-season sign up for the 2021 off-road races at Gateway SS in Rocky Mountain House on Thursday, April 8 starting at 5pm.
Saturday, July 17
Saturday, August 28
Saturday, September 25 * NEW DATE
Saturday, October 2 * NEW DATE
On-site registration Friday evening 7-8pm and Saturday morning 7-8am | Rider's Meeting 8:30am | Racing Starts 9am
Watch for individual event details!