TABLE TOP RACEWAY
Other Than Posted Closure Dates
Table Top Raceway is a great place to throw down some practice laps, meet new riding friends, sign up for riding schools, and battle it out with your buddies during race day!
TABLE TOP RACEWAY RULES
- One key to the track will be issued per membership (family or individual).
- A lost key must be reported to Club executive; there is a $75 fee for a replacement key.
- Only members are allowed to be on the track area; spectators must remain in the pit area.
- Non-members found riding on the premises will be considered trespassing and the member allowing access to the track will have their membership revoked.
- Bikes may not be ridden outside the fenced perimeter.
- Helmets and boots must be worn by all riders when on a bike.
- No open fires on the premises.
- No littering; use the garbage cans and dumpster or take it with you.
- Observed infractions to the Table Top Raceway Rules must be reported to the Club executive.
OFF-ROAD RIDING VENUES
Private race locations are only for specific advertised race dates.